The Little Texas (2 Available)
not including delivery and sales tax
The Little Texas is our entry level tiny home with a ground floor bedroom, walk-through bathroom, living area and kitchen all in a 25-ft long, 200 sf space. Constructed with SIPS (Structural Insulated Panels), it's a strong and lightweight (6,000 lbs) trailer that you can tow with a 1/2 ton truck.
Features of The Little Texas
- 25ft long and 8 ft wide for a total of 200 sf
- Certified to Bildsworth International - meets both ANSI A119.5, NFPA 1192, and residential building codes
- SIPS (Structural Insulated Panels) provide structural support and insulation
- All-electric with 50A service and built-in power cable
- Appliances included as shown in pictures
- Ground floor bedroom fits up to a queen bed
- Walk-through bathroom with 34" shower, flush toilet, and sink-vanity. Can also be plumbed for a combo washer/dryer
- Comes with A/C unit installed through the wall and 2 electric heaters which can be mounted on the walls
- Exterior skirting is available as an option
- Several different exterior and interior color accents available
Little Texas Floor Plan
Interested in The Little Texas?
Contact us to set up an appointment to see it in person and to find out about our financing options!