The Loft 24'
by Mint Tiny House Company
New retail price $65,000
used model $47,500
This 24' Loft Edition has just under 200 sf of living space with a generous-sized kitchen and large bathroom. It has two overhanging sleeping lofts accessible by custom staircases, and plenty of storage in the cabinets, shelves, and under-stairs nooks. All wood exterior (cedar plank) and interior (white pine tongue & groove) along with highly-efficient spray-foam insulation make this home a solid choice for any climate. This home was lived in for a little over a year, and has some light wear. It has been repainted on the inside and re-stained on the outside and all systems work as designed.
Features of The 24' Loft
- Built in 2017 by Mint Tiny House Co. in Delta, B.C., Canada
- 192 sf Loft Edition tiny home with dual overhanging lofts
- 24' L x 8.5'W x 13'6" H. (28' L including lofts)
- Real cedar exterior siding
- 3 x 6,000 lb axles
- Storage box on front of trailer
- French door entry on left side of home
- White pine tongue & groove interior siding
- Wood laminate flooring on ground floor and master loft
- Full kitchen with butcher block veneer countertops
- Full-size gas (propane) range
- Propane tankless on-demand water heater
- Storage staircases leading up to both lofts
- Fold-down table in living area
- Large bathroom with walk-in shower
- Composting toilet
- Combo washer/dryer and lots of storage in bathroom
- Ductless mini-split AC and heating unit
- 50A electrical service
- Standard RV hookups for water supply and grey water discharge
24' Loft Floor Plan
Interested in The Loft?
Contact us to set up an appointment to see it in person and to find out about our financing options!